Salary: Basic; Negotiable (commensurate with experience) + commission
Aldermartin Baines and Cuthbert have an excellent opportunity for a talented Lettings Negotiator / Sales Negotiator to join an expanding and well established Estate Agent based in Edgware and Hendon.
We are a forward thinking and professional Estate Agency who are growing due to demand and are searching for a money hungry Letting / Sales Negotiator to join there very successful office and grow within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Lettings / Sales Negotiator to cover a wide range of properties and progress their career further with a well respected company. Experience within the Property Industry is essential for this role and applicants will be well spoken and well educated.
The successful applicant will be;
- Generating new business and ensuring Repeat business
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Booking Valuations
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with Landlords and Vendors
- Registering Applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Closing Sales
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
To be considered for this role Applicants will have;
- Have a proven track record in the lettings / sales estate agency business
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be target driven, money hungry and not afraid to go the extra mile
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- Have a Full Drivers License
- Offer excellent customer relations
- Be well presented, bubbly, proactive, forward thinking, highly self motivated and have a keen desire to learn.
A hardworking and positive attitude is essential to this role.
Working Hours / Days per week: Mon – Fri 08:45am – 6.30pm & Sunday 10:30am – 12:30pm (Sundays are non-negotiable)