Block Manager / Property Manager
Location: North West London
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Property Manager – Block Manager – North West London Portfolio comprising in excess of 150 Flats over 20 blocks. It is expected to expand the Department/Portfolio rapidly over the 2/3 years. Property manager required to be responsible for a Portfolio of smaller/medium size residential blocks predominately located in North West London each block has between 5 - 25 units and all are within easy reach of our office. The perfect opportunity for Property Manager with 2-3 years’ experience of managing RMC Leasehold Blocks or for Freeholders.
- Preparing service charge budgets for the portfolio.
- Ensuring block properties are properly maintained.
- Negotiating competitive service contracts and supervision of contractors.
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries, emails and correspondence.
- Liaising with and instructing surveyors with regard to major works.
- Overseeing issue of Section 20 Notices.
- Arranging of insurance policies and overall Health & Safety issues.
- Dealing with pre-contract enquires from solicitors including Licenses to Sublet and Alterations.
- Attend client meetings: AGM, EGM and residents meetings.
- Checking compliance and enforcement with the terms of Leases and statutory requirements.